Friday, January 30, 2009

Is this Heaven? NOPE, just Naples!

Well....I'm almost to week 4 of 'pre-maternity leave' and I must say...I could definitely get use to this! Week 1 was busy with tax preparations and packing for two seperate trips in two entirely different climates!! The second week I spent in Minnesota with my dad at Mayo Clinic. What an amazing place...almost a museum of sorts! Dad had some crazy-type testing done for his feet...it's confirmed he has full-blown neuropathy with not a lot of treatment options :( I really enjoyed the father/daughter bonding (even in freezing Minnesota!) AND NOW, here I am in FABULOUS Naples bonding with my girlfriend, Katie!! It's so wonderful to wake up, open the blinds and patio doors to see the beautiful green plants, flowers, palm trees and to smell the salty-ocean air. It's just relaxing to do nothing in a gorgeous environment! Next week, it's back to KC...February 9th is our 28 week appointment and round 3 in trying to find out the sex of Baby Harman....keep your fingers crossed!

No comments: